Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dubai Creek View



This weekend went to visit a relative of mine who lives alongside the creek!
I should say I was astounded at the view from their home. Here are two snaps I shot from their balcony! Imagine sitting in this balcony in a comfortable sofa and just watching the boats sail by after a tiring day at the office and a journey home from office through the busy traffic in Dubai....

Dubai creek is certainly a place to walk along or just sit and watch and you will feel lost in a world far away from all the traffic and fast pace of life around you. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

alone in my dreams said...

nice pic. but why 2? what camera do you use?
get a good digicam if that was taken with ur cellphone. I recommend the Sony W50.

CoolSha said...

Theriyilai.. just like that.. so just like that.. removed one.. now I have only one :). The snaps were taken from my new Olympus camera da.. learning how to shoot the different modes :)